Thinning hair, alopecia, hairloss?
Check out my advice on dealing with losing your hair. It’s something you should not be ashamed of, instead make a plan to target the cause and resolve it. You may be surprised by the results you achieved.
If you keep your bald patch hidden under a wig or can barely go near a mirror without your weave or head being covered, please take note.
You have all year to make progress with your hair issue, we can actually help you. Our products for hair growth have proven results. They were created with YOU in mind. I know how it feels, to have the lack of confidence.
Are you suffering with any of the above?
Are you suffering in silence? Not sure of what to use or how to treat the problem? Why not make the choice now to decide to do something about it.
I have suffered with hairloss myself. In fact if you know my story I started Root2tip to help cure my own alopecia a few years ago, I then wanted to help others with theirs too. It was a mission or purpose put upon me. We should not suffer in silence!
Hairloss in the community, a few facts:
- Hair loss affects black women 10 times more than any other race in the community
- Most of the alopecia we suffer with is often caused by styling choices!
- Alopecia via bad styling is avoidable!
- Tight weaves can cause traction alopecia (losing a hairline)
- Relaxers can cause longterm hair loss
- Tight braids are a culprit for bald spots and a thin hair line
- Glue from lace-front wigs can rip out your hair
- Not looking after our scalps
- Using unnatural products can clog the pores causing hair to fall out
- Failing to nourish and care for the scalp, can prematurely end the lifecycle of your strands!
If you believe you are suffering with a Hairloss issue, please, please, do not ignore it! I have written about this for magazines, I am the resident Hairduaction expert in Black Beauty and hair magazine, I have also given workshops about it.Unless hereditary, your hairloss can be prevented, and your hair can grow back.
Treatments we offer:
We have a pack of 2 oils called the Harvest Hairgrowth pack. In the pack you have our growth and scalp oils, the Root Energizer and the Grow-it long serum.
If you start to use this pack today, you can see results in as little as 90 days!
Founder, formulator, Hairducation Expert